Friday, June 22, 2007

Naughty boy helping to show pussy of a foreign bitch

Mona Chopra Topless for Naughty Boy
Her debut film Time Pass's failure has only inspired her to work harder and now you'll be able to see her stripping from head-to-toe for Vinod Pande's .Red Swastika. and .Naughty Boy., in which she plays object of desire for a father-son duo.

"It is a fun film. I am sure after watching the film people will laugh their hearts out." she proclaims.

"Actually, I dupe both the father, played by Rahul Roy, and the son to help my boy friend. Since I am involved with a young boy, sometimes I become a sex teacher for him. In a particular scene I also educate him about how to give ice massage to a woman by rolling an ice cube all over my body."

Well... we don't know about the Naughty boy but this naughty girl is going to shock you for sure. Right Mona?






No comments:

Post a Comment