Saturday, June 2, 2007

Idiot gets his hands on the big babes

Tanushree Dutta was befooled by her co-stars Emraan Hasmi and Tusshar Kapoor in the movie Good Boy and Bad Boy. But according to Tanu, she was not at all scared by their prank. Tanu tells timesofindia that “Emraan and Tusshar tried really hard to make me believe that I was stalked. But the truth is that though I believed their made up tales at times, I never quite made a hue and very about it. That is because I am shot sighted and can’t see without my glasses, and I was without them most of the days. So when they used to point and say “See, he is the one who has been stalking you”, I really never knew who they were talking about. They eventually got fed up of it all, and said I was quite a useless victim for pranks.” It should be noted that this is perhaps the only time, Tanu will call herself ‘useless’.







No comments:

Post a Comment