Friday, June 29, 2007

Madhuri Dixit looking faboulus and hot in Koffee With Karan its her comeback.

This week’s Koffee With Karan episode is going to be perhaps the most awaited one. Why? Coz Bollywood’s Ek Do Teen Girl is going to join Karan on the sets of Koffee With Karan . This will be Madhuri’s first public appearance in years. So the episode is a must watch for all Madhuri fans. Marriage seems to have made Madhuri Dixit even more beautiful. Her film, Aaja Nachley, a Yash Raj Film,will also be releasing later this year. So here’s a sneak preview of the chat between Madhuri Dixit and Karan Johar on Koffee With Karan.
Karan: Welcome to Koffee with Karan, Madhuri Have you seen the show?
Madhuri: Yes I have seen a few episodes
Karan: You are back Madhuri after so many years how many years has it been?
Madhuri: Hmmm6 y ears
Karan: And yours is possibly the most talked about comeback how does it feel?
Madhuri: It feels great it feels good to be back it feels great to, you know meet everybody I have worked with friends and family its great being back
Karan: So, were you at all nervous to face the camera on day one?
Madhuri: Well, day one I was a little hassled.
Karan: After all those years
Madhuri: Ya, after all those years ahhhh, I dont know why you feel you have lost touch, you know you are going to be on the set, getting ready, the whole process you know and I was wondering will I be able to do it but, once I was there and I started working the first day went by, and on the second day I was fine
Karan: Completely detached in the 6 years that you have been there in these six years were you in touch with Indian cinema at all?
Madhuri: It was hard because I was having kids there was Aryan and then 2 years later, I had Ryan I was really busy so couldnt really catch up with anything.
Karan: What about Ram, has he been totally supportive of your decision to come down?
Madhuri Dixit On Koffee with Karan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u haven't corrected the url
of pic-palace.blogspot.com

??

Post a Comment