Sunday, May 27, 2007

kim sharma silky babes hot pix

Finally actress Kim Sharma admitted she's been dating cricketer Yuvraj Singh for last three years. Kim was maintaining a stoic silence about her relationship with Yuvraj. But recently in an interview she came forward and confessed her love for Yuvi.
“Everybody knows I'm dating Yuvraj. I don't feel the need to reiterate it. My friends know, my family knows and Yuvraj and I know. What I feel for him I will tell him, not to the whole world. We are very happy together. And I want to get into a different phase of my life. Like everybody else, I too want to embark on the journey of marriage by only when we are mentally ready for it,” says Kim.
But rumour has it that other than blowing out candles on her birthday on January 21, she also got engaged to Yuvraj on that day.
“I haven't got engaged. There's no rock on my finger, right? If I were engaged, then the whole country would know it in a matter of hours. It's not something to hide,” she exclaims. Do they plan to get engaged in the near future? “No, not yet,” she says.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

https://hotbollypeek.blogspot.in/2007/05/har-kutte-ka-ek-din-aata-hai-this.html?showComment=1522133321206#c7266943744348785249

Post a Comment