Sunday, May 27, 2007

Jiah Khan Girl who likes to suck are u readdyyyyyyyy

Poor Jiah Khan has a problem. The young lady, who tried to seduce Amitabh Bachchan by kissing him on his cheeks in the film ‘Nishabd’, says that she is troubled by her lips. The actress points out that she is in the habit of biting her lips- a gesture that gives boys ideas that they shouldn’t really nurture.

“I have this strange habit of biting my lips. In puzzling situations or when I am very thoughtful or sometimes even without reason, I lick and bite my lips.” The habit, she complains, prompts young men to think that Jiah is messaging them. Some start following her and “that becomes a nuisance sometimes.”

We have given you the right information. So boys, don’t blame her if she gives you lip for not quite succeeding in reading her lips.

Source: IndiaDaily




No comments:

Post a Comment