Sunday, May 27, 2007

hazel bollywood newcomer b**bs visible nice cuts

Hazel, the English model who is carried away by her love for Indian and Indian cinema is now making her debut with the director Robby Grewal’s film, ‘Mera Pehla Pehla Pyar’. Talking about herself and India Hazel tells Delhi Times that “Modeling was just something that happened along the way,” she says. So, what brought her to India, if not modeling? “I love travelling and India was always on the top of my list. Also, it was always my dream to become an actress in Bollywood.” Linda who plays the role of an NRI in her film says that “Robby saw my ads and called me for an audition. My mixed look of innocence and naivete is what I guess worked for me.”

It is surprising for a British to speak Hindi. For this Linda tells that “I have been learning Hindi for the last two years.” Hazel has also learnt the classical Indian dance, Bharatnatyam. “I’m fond of various dances and I’ve been dancing for the last seven years,” says Hazel who also loves reading. She claims that “While in England, I did some extra work on TV and then it was a gradual progression as my interest grew.” According to Hazel her modeling and working as a model in advertisements has helped her gain experience and get used to facing the camera.

On the question that will she be able to survive in the industry without a godfather, Hazel replies that “Yes, maybe even better, since I don’t have one. Being out there on your own makes you tougher and more resilient.” Besides this Hazel also reveals that she would love to work with the macho actor-painter Salman Khan.


No comments:

Post a Comment