Sunday, January 20, 2008

Megha Kawale Sexiest Dj in Town

Megha gets up every morning listening to Life by Des'ree; she says it never fails to perk her up. She was third runner-up at Miss India 2002 and judged Miss Talented at Miss India 2001. Megha deejays at the popular Mumbai club, Insomnia. She loves idli-sambhar and Arundhati Roy's God Of Small Things. Modelling for her is a hobby. And a way to earn money. The two Ms in her life, besides herself, are Mel Gibson and music






MEGHA KAWALE

Height: 175 cms

Weight: 52 kgs

Bust: 29.5 inches

Waist: 22 inches

Hips: 32 inches

Age: 25 years






Deejaying was not so glamorous when I started. I got into it for the love of it when I was in college.

A few girls had been there before me. Some lasted an hour, others a day, at the maximum a month. When I walked in the guys there were ready to throw me out.

Now I've been deejaying for five years.

Life is about chances. I take mine. Life is unpredictable, anything can happen. But I've been lucky. God has been nice to me.

I am proud of being an Indian because we are an intelligent and hardworking lot. This can be proved by the number of achievers we have in different fields around the world.

Population and corruption are the two major things that hinder our country's growth. If there is 100 per cent literacy -- which is next to impossible in our country -- I guess we will be in the superpower league.

My dream for India is for the common man to enjoy a better quality of life. The saddest thing in our country is that a limited few, mostly those who are financially stable, can afford a good lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment